Halloween Freebies and Interactive Notebook!

Monday, October 7, 2013
I am excited to share a few October Halloween activities that I have used in my class.  Click on the image below to grab a copy of this freebie!
      

I am also excited to share my new Interactive Writing Notebook Unit that focuses on Halloween Opinion Writing.   This unit will take your students through writing a 5 paragraph essay that is Common Core aligned for grades 2-5.  This is a fun one!

 Students use magazines or their own drawings to share
some of their individual opinions about Halloween.
 These paragraph scaffolds guide students through writing 5 paragraphs.
 Below is a sample of how students arrange the pieces into 
their interactive notebooks.

 Below is a copy of the CCSS aligned criteria chart and 
rubric that can be used in grades 2-5.

Click on the link below to look at this product in further detail. Happy Halloween!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear what my readers think of the posts. :) Thanks in advance!

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top